Health And Safety

 

Are you aware that the current legal working height for ladders to be used to clean your windows is 29 ft? Any windows that you have over that height must be cleaned by using another method.

Any windows over 18 ft and under 29 ft can not be cleaned using ladders without the use of ladders ties or another safety device such as a slip mat or someone footing the ladder, doing so is breaking Health & Safety regulations. So if you already have a window cleaner that uses ladders & cleaning your windows over 18 feet & are not using any sort of safety device then they are breaking the Health & Safety regulations.

If a window cleaning contractor were to injure themselves whilst working on your premises, and you were not complying with Health & Safety regulations you could be held liable. Let us take that worry away for you.

Time 2 Dance window cleaning system complies with all current Health & Safety regulations as the cleaning process takes place with our contractor's feet firmly on the ground if cleaning over 20 ft. We use all the right safety equipment to meet the Health & Safety to be able to go up to 20 ft unlike other window cleaners. However we now only use ladders about 2% of the time, the other 98% is our reach & wash system.

 

Information

A Health & Safety point which cannot and should not be ignored in today’s insurance and liability conscious workplace.

If your not complying with Health & Safety regulations you could be held liable too.